Areas of treatment
The common areas where PRPcan be used are:
Wrinkling around the eyes
1. The process takes between 60-90 minutes, depending on the number of areas to be treated.
2. The practitioner will assess the degree of skin aging, perform a simple skin analysis, and recommend a sensible treatment with a reasonable outcome.
3. Before and after pictures
4. Your Blood is then taken from your arm and processed for about 20 to 30 minutes
5. Local numbing cream is applied to the area to be treated 20-30 minutes before the procedure; nerve blocks may also be given.
6. Your skin is cleansed and disinfected.
7. PRP is carefully injected to the target area via a syringe/very small needle. Also can be applied to the skin with a microneedledermaroller (for hair grow stimulation)
For the best result, is recommend a total of four to six treatments
Normally, there is little or no issue associated with this treatment. Some redness of the treated area may last minutes to hours after treatment. Minor bruising may occur, but clears up in about a week and can be concealed with make-ups. Normal activities can be resumed immediately, but your face should be protected from the sun.
You should avoid the following for at least 24 hours after treatment:
Consumption of alcoholic beverages
Extended exposure to sun or heat
PRP is exceptionally safe procedure. PRP is manufactured from your own blood; there is no risk of an allergic reaction. In addition, PRP contains concentrated amount of white blood cells (natural defenders against infections),as a result, infection is exceptionally rare
PRP is contraindicated in persons with active skin infections, active acne, SLE, porphyria, active allergy, cancer, chemotherapy status, severe metabolic, systemic or blood disorders.
PRP therapy cost
Some practitioner can charge you for the entire facial rejuvenation treatment including an initial consultation costs between $450 and $950.
In our office Treatment Packages are available with reduced and affordable rates.
Now is the time to act. Call our office at 305 915 3346 and schedule your appointment today.